الدبلوم التدريبي في مهارات العلاقات العامة (باللغة الإنجليزية – عن بعد)
*Participation fee is subject to VAT (10%)
Bahrain Public Relations Association, Kuwait Public Relations Association & Perceptions PR & Digital
Professional Diploma in PUBLIC RELATIONS ESSENTIALS
Endorsed by 4 local, regional and international bodies
From 26th Feb to 16th Mar 2023
- An essential certificate in the field of PR
- Accredited by 4 accreditation bodies
- 3 weeks of intensive training via Zoom
- Meetings held daily from Sunday to Thursday, from 17:00 to 19:00 Mecca time
- Program is offered in English by a team of specialists
- Weekly expert guest in addition to the trainer
- Certificate qualifies the holder to train in the field of public relations and corporate communications
- Number of participants will not exceed 20
- Fees BD 345 = SR 3450 (+%10 VAT).
This course equips you with all the tools you need to plan and execute a detailed public relations strategy for your organization. Aimed at PR managers and executives, the course covers key topics related to public relations planning, executing a communications plan, interacting with the media through press releases, interviews, and events, and managing crisis situations.
Lead Trainer: Amy Vaya, Country Director, Bahrain, Perceptions PR & Digital
- What is PR?
- Introduction to key messages
- Drafting key messages
- Stakeholder mapping
- Target Audiences
- Analytical tools
- Analytical tools
- Strategic planning
- Measuring results
Support Trainer: Charlie Holding, Assistant Country Director, Bahrain, Perceptions PR & Digital
- Media relations
- Paid, owned, and earned media
- Press release distribution
- Media events
- Media training
- Pitching stories to the media
Support Trainer Mohammed Isa, Acting Country Manager, UAE, Perceptions PR & Digital
- Introduction to crisis communications
- Creating a crisis map
- Holding statements
- Crisis plan
- Crisis communications
For whom this program is:
- Public relations practitioners
- Corporate communications professionals
- Official spokespersons
- Media sector
- Protocol and ceremony professionals
- Events management
- Advertising professionals
- Media researchers
- Planning professionals
- Websites administrators
- Social media account handlers
- Individuals with a personal interest in media
Initial assessment: (before the start of the program) 0%
- Instant evaluation: (during the program) 70%:
20% first week
20% second week
20% third week
Final evaluation: (at the end of the program) 30%
- Registration for the program and payment of fees enables the participant to attend sessions through Zoom, obtain the training material, cover the evaluation cost, and obtain the passing certificate. (Fees are subject to 10% value added tax).
- If the participant wishes to attend the program, please kindly fill out the registration form to reserve a seat. Note that the number of seats is limited, and our policy does not allow us to reserve any seat before paying the full registration fee.
- In the event of force majeure, the organizers have the right to change the trainers or the place or time of holding the program.
- To confirm the reservation, the fees must be paid in advance and before participating in the program, and the fees will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled, and instead we can accept an alternative candidate, or transfer the registration to one of our other programs. In the event of the start of the program, the participant of the program cannot be replaced. This also applies to requests resulting from changing the date of the program contract mentioned in the above clause.
- If the participant is outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, there may be additional fees to cover the cost of shipping the certificate.
- In the event that the participant is unable to complete the graduation requirements of the program (at least 80% of the total hours and at least 60% of the grades) or upon his/her request, we can grant a participation certificate instead of a passing certificate.
- In the event that the program is postponed due to incompleteness of the minimum number required to be conducted, it does not give the participant the right to claim cancellation of his/her registration and ask us to do a refund of the paid fees.
- Registration in this program constitutes acceptance of these terms.
For inquiries or registration, you can contact the program general coordinator:
Dr. Fahad Ebrahim Al-Shehabi
Tel: +973 39693500