الملتقى الخليجي السابع للمحاسبين والمدققين – 28 – 29 نوفمبر 2023
* Participation fees are subject to VAT
(+%10 VAT = BD. 19.500)
Bahrain Internal Auditors Association and Act Smart Public Relations Consultants
7th Arab Gulf Forum for Accountants and Auditors
(Navigating the Future: Transforming Internal Auditing and Accounting in the GCC )
28th-29th Nov 2023
Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention & Spa
Manama - Kingdom of Bahrain
To register for the 7th Gulf Forum for Accountants and Auditors,
November 28 – 29, 2023
(online - on ZOOM)
worth 90 Bahraini dinars. Click here
* Participation fees are subject to VAT
(+%10 VAT = BD. 9)
Join us at the 7th Arab Gulf Forum for Accountants and Auditors as we explore the dynamic landscape of internal auditing and accounting in the GCC region. This forum will address the challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, risk management, and talent development. By delving into these themes, participants will gain valuable insights and strategies to navigate the future successfully.
The 7th Arab Gulf Forum for Accountants and Auditors provides a platform for engaging discussions, knowledge sharing, and skill development. Tailored specifically to the GCC countries, this forum addresses current trends and challenges in the field of internal auditing and accounting. Join us to explore innovative approaches, network with industry experts, and shape the future of internal auditing and accounting in the GCC region.
Welcome all to this forum
Mr. Ali Sharif
President, Bahrain Internal Auditors Association
:1st Day Tuesday, 28th Nov 2023
|08:00 - 09:00||Register|
|09:03 - 09:05||The Holy Quran|
|09:05 - 09:10||Speech of Dr. Fahad Ebrahim Al Shehabi, Secretary General of the Forum|
|09:10 - 09:15||Speech of Mr. Ali Shareef, President, Bahrain Internal Auditors Association|
|09:15 - 09:20||Speech of the keynote speaker Mr. Jamal Fakhro, Managing Partner -KPMG|
|09:20 - 09:25||Speech of the Patron of the Forum|
|09:25 - 09:30||Honoring speakers and sponsors|
|09:30 - 09:35||group picture|
|09:35 - 09:45||break|
|09:45 - 11:00||Session 1: Risk Management and Governance|
|11:00 - 11:15||break|
|11:15 - 12:30||Session 2: Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies|
|12:30 - 12:45||Prayer break|
|12:45 - 14:00||Session 3: Professional Development and Talent Management|
|14:00 - 15:00||Interactive luncheon|
:2nd Day Wednesday, 29th Nov 2023
1st Workshop: Digital Trust, Balancing Value Creation and Cyber Resilience
Presented by: Mr. Khalifa Al jawder
2nd Workshop: How Can Internal Audit Function Successfully Deploy and Implement Data Analysis Methodology?
Presented by: Ms. Amna Faridoon
3rd Workshop: Role of Internal Auditors in Corporate Governance
Presented by: Dr. Ahmed Al-Bulooshi
|09:00 - 10:00||(1st Workshop)|
|10:00 - 10:15||break|
|10:15- 11:15||(2nd Workshop)|
|11:45 - 12:45||(3rdWorkshop)|
:Speakers participating in the forum (the list will be updated successively
- Mr. Arvind Benani - Country MD,Protiviti
- Mr. Irshad Mahmood - Partner, Audit and Assurance - Deloitte & Touche - Bahrain Office
- Mr. Yaser Abbas Salman - Partner, Grant Thornton, Bahrain office
- Mr. Elie Safar - Head of Internal Audit, Notre Dame University, Louaize, Lebanon
- Dr. Jassim Haji - President, International Group of Artificial Intelligence
- Ms. Fortune Chigwende - Global Head of Internal Audit,Investcorp
- Mr. Nishith Saxena - Partner,Thechnology Advisory Services, Grant Thornton, Bahrain
- Mr. Bharath Venkat - Manager, Advisory, KPMG Fakhro, Bahrain office
- Ms. Shireen Zulaikh - Head of Internal Audit - The Family Office Group
- Ms. Shaikha Yousif - Founder and CEO of SY
- Ms. Huda Yousif - Head of the Internal Audit Department at Bapco Refining
- Mr. Hameed Rahma - Former Assistant Undersecretary for Domestic Trade at the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism
- Mrs. Manar AlHammadi - Chief Audit Officer -Bapco Upstream
- Ali Abdulghaffar - Head of the Internal Audit Department at BAS Company
- Ms. Amna Faridoon - Chief Audit Executive, Federal Authority For Nuclear Regulation,UAE Audit Committee member ,( ACTVET)
- Mr. Khalifa Al jawder – Executive Director of Al Safir Management Consulting
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Bulooshi - Training and Development Adviser
?Who Should Attend
- All practitioners in Internal Auditing.
- All practitioners in Risk Management
- All practitioners in Governance Corporate
- All practitioners in External Auditing
- All audit practitioners in government entities
- All practitioners in IT Auditing
- All practitioners in Fraud Management and Whistleblowing
- All practitioners in Assurance and Advisory Services
- All practitioners in compliance functions
- All practitioners in cybersecurity
- All practitioners in Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Plan
- All practitioners in Data Analytics, ML, AI and Data Science
- All practitioners in the accounting field
- Academic professors and lecturers in colleges of Accounting/Finance and IT
- Financial Advisors
- University Students
Participation fees are subject to value added tax.
- Registering for the program and paying the fees enables the participant to attend the sessions and workshops, obtain the scientific material, attend lunch parties, and obtain a certificate of attendance.
- The registration office will open, God willing, at eight in the morning on the first day, and the opening ceremony program will begin at nine in the morning.
- If you would like to attend the program, please fill out the registration form to reserve a seat.
- Fees must be paid in advance and before participating in the program. Purchase requests and letters issued by ministries or companies are accepted. For your information, reserving a seat in the program entails a legal obligation to pay the fees, and canceling the reservation requires paying an administrative fee of 75 Bahraini dinars, and the fees will not be refunded. If the reservation is canceled during the two-week period preceding the program date, this will be replaced by accepting an alternative candidate for the original candidate. If the fees are not paid, they must be paid in full.
- If force majeure circumstances arise, the organizers have the right to change the speakers, place or time of the program.
- In order for the participant to obtain the certificate, he must attend at least 80% of the total hours of the program.